My Blog Followers!

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Sallys(Singapore) - Lady Marmalade




The Sallys(Singapore) - Lady Marmalade blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Verse

It was late in the evening when the moonlight shines
Getting high getting drunk sipping on wine.
what am i gonna do tonite when ur gone by my side again.

I can't barely see u in the crowd; i'm going insane
chasing shadows from the light;leading my way
went up to the stairs and that's when i saw marmalade again.

Bridge

So wet in bed
the moans u faked
i've made mistakes
just leave me here in my state


CHorus

2xLady marmalade...
lady get me laid!
Lady marmalade..

pre chorus

I woke up in the morning
you're gone in a glance
as i staggered and as i walked, i was learning the "dance".
Suffocation in my lungs with every breath i have to take
The answer is i go thru the one night stand
the way u 'waltz' the way u 'tango'..where's your stance?
what am i gonna do tonite when ur gone by my side again.

Bridge

Dont leave me , my sweet lady
dont leave me..
dont you walk out that door


CHorus

2xLady marmalade...
lady get me laid!
Lady marmalade..

It was late in the evening when the moonlight shines.


.::Download This Song::.


No comments: